Why I am Running:
- Hold Leaders Accountable
- Restore Common Sense Problem-Solving
- Reject Partisan Bickering and Promote Cooperation
Liz Lawler for
California Assembly 28
- Dev Davis endorses Liz Lawler for State Assembly read more
- Former California Senator Tom Campbell Endorses Liz Lawler read more
- I am excited to announce the launch of our Problem Solvers CA Coalition, Candidates who are committed to working across the aisle to find real solutions for the problems affecting Californians. https://www.problemsolversca.com/
As a former Mayor, current Council Member of Monte Sereno and lifelong Californian, it is difficult to watch what years of poor decisions and unsuccessful policies have done to our state. Our K-12 public schools are failing our children, especially our most vulnerable. We have a housing crisis that continues to grow yet our legislators double down on policies that make it worse. Our residents need to feel safe in our communities, but recent “reforms” have led to sharp rises in crime and emboldened lawless behavior. The lack of transparency and accountability in Sacramento and the divisive rhetoric we’re bombarded with today has eroded our faith in our government.
It is time we elect pragmatic, common sense representatives who hold themselves accountable. We need leaders who are fiscally responsible and dedicated to representing constituents, not just themselves.
What matters to you, matters to me.
What People Are Saying
“I believe in basic human rights, including a woman’s right to choose, and same-sex marriage. My son’s husband is an integral part of our family and we’re so fortunate to live in a time that their right to partnership is solid and becoming more and more accepted. I will be a strong advocate for these types of issues at the state level.”